2019 BC4K Stall Registration Form
FOOD VENDORS ARE BY INVITE ONLY,
FOOD VENDORS PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE THIS FORM
AS YOUR SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Stall registrations close 5pm Wednesday 30th October 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Site allocation will be made by event organizers and will be final. No changes will be made.
- All sites are to operate for the duration of the event (9:00am to at least 6pm) unless alternative operating hours have been negotiated with event organisers.
- Dismantling can only commence after 6pm.
- All sites are to be erected and functional by no later than 8.30am Saturday 2nd November 2019.
- For safety reasons, vehicle access in the event site will only be permitted before 8.30am. Vehicles will not be permitted to park with their stall unless prior arrangement is made with the organizers. However there will be parking available within the site. After 8.30am vehicles will not be permitted to move within the site.
- All stall holders must provide proof of their current public liability insurance.
- The allocated area is to be used solely for the purpose specified on the registration form. Only one business per site will be permitted per application.
- Site holders must keep their allocated area clean and tidy at all times and leave it in a clean and tidy state. Any further cleaning by the organizers may result in a charge to you.
- All electrical leads and equipment must be tagged and tested within 12 months of the event date and must have current tags showing at all times.
- Any leads not showing current tags will be removed by the event organizers.
- All leads, hoses or other trip hazards must be suitably covered.
- All marquees must be adequately weighted to ensure no movement (no pegs)
- All emergency entry/exit points must remain clear and unobstructed at all times.
- Any incidents of loss, damage or injury must be reported to the event organizers
- All equipment brought into the event by the stall holder is to be the full responsibility of the stall holder.
- Brisbane Convoy for Kids Inc. committee or volunteers will not be held liable for the loss or damage to site holder’s property whilst at Redcliffe Showgrounds.
- Event organizers reserve the right to request the removal of any part of the stall which in their opinion might cause offence to the public.
- Noise emitting from the stall site must be kept to a minimum and event organizers reserve the right to request noise and music cease.
- Brisbane Convoy for Kids Inc. reserves the right to retain monies paid by the stall holder in event the stall holder is not in their allocated place by 8.30am Saturday or is asked to leave by the event organizers for non compliance.
- All stall holders must agree that photographs and film of your site (including images of yourself and staff) may be taken during the event and used in promotional activities by Brisbane Convoy for Kids Inc.
- No refunds will be given for change of mind. If you decide not to attend there will be no refund payable by Brisbane Convoy for Kids Inc.
- Once registration is complete via the online form, you will be notified by the stall registrar of your acceptance.
- There is a strict one business per stall policy ie only 1 client per stall booking. There is to be no site sharing with more than 1 stall holder.